No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
New Meetha Paan Mouth Freshener -180gm
Meetha Paan Mukhwas is a type of Indian mouth freshener that is flavored with a mixture of sweet and savory ingredients that are commonly used in Meetha Paan, a traditional Indian digestive aid and breath freshener. It is typically made by infusing a mixture of seeds, nuts, and other ingredients with flavors and essences derived from ingredients such as coconut, nuts, and spices, and may also contain other ingredients to enhance its taste and aroma.
Meetha Paan Mukhwas is often consumed after meals as a digestive aid and breath freshener, and is known for its refreshing and soothing properties. It may be sold in the form of a dry, crunchy mixture that can be eaten as a snack or used to clean the teeth and freshen the breath. Some versions of Meetha Paan Mukhwas may also contain ingredients that are intended to help neutralize bad breath or promote oral hygiene.
Exploring the Legacy of Meetha Paan Mouth Freshener
Meetha Paan, also known as ‘sweet paan,’ holds a special place in the hearts of millions of people across India. Its origins are deeply rooted in Indian culture and hospitality. For generations, it has been offered to guests as a gesture of warm welcome and as a token of appreciation. But Meetha Paan is not just a gesture; it’s a harmonious blend of taste, tradition, and health.
The traditional Meetha Paan consists of a betel leaf enveloping a delightful mixture of various ingredients. While recipes may vary from one region to another, certain key elements remain consistent:
- Betel Leaf (Paan): The heart and soul of Meetha Paan, the betel leaf, provides a refreshing and slightly bitter base.
- Sweetness: Meetha Paan incorporates a myriad of sweet ingredients such as candied fennel seeds, roasted coconut, gulkand (rose petal jam), and other candied fruits. These elements add a symphony of sweet notes to the overall flavor.
- Spices: Ingredients like cardamom, cloves, and saffron contribute a hint of warmth and spice to the mix, balancing the sweetness with their aromatic qualities.
- Aromatic Seeds: Mukhwas, a mixture of sugar-coated seeds and spices, is often added, enhancing the overall aroma and flavor profile.
- Edible Silver Leaves: To add a touch of opulence, edible silver leaves may be used for decoration.