Reetha, also known as soap nut, is a widely recognized natural product extensively used in natural hair care. It is a round, wrinkled fruit with a hard, round, black nut inside. The reddish-brown outer skin of Reetha is commonly employed in hair care products such as shampoos and conditioners.
- Acts as a natural foaming agent to effectively remove dirt and grease from hair and scalp.
- Reetha may contribute to revitalizing hair roots and promoting hair growth.
- Naturally conditions and softens hair.
Directions for Use:
Apply a small amount of the paste and rinse it off once it dries.
- Read the label carefully.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Perform a patch test.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Best before 36 months