Mast Ilu Ilu Mouth Freshener is a type of confectionery crafted from tamarind, a tropical fruit native to Africa and widely cultivated in India, as well as various regions of South and Southeast Asia. The making of Ilu Ilu tamarind digestive candy typically involves simmering tamarind pulp with sugar and other ingredients until it forms a thick, adhesive mixture. This concoction is then either poured into molds or rolled into small balls. The end result is candies that are round or oval in shape, boasting a chewy, subtly sour, and sweet flavor. Often, they are coated in sugar or other sweeteners to lend them a glossy appearance. This candy is beloved in many parts of the world, recognized for its distinct taste and texture.
- Organic jaggery
- Chilli powder
- Vanilla powder
- Typically consumed as a digestive aid or for freshening the breath after a meal.
- Crafted from tamarind, a tropical fruit native to Africa and widely grown in India and other regions of South and Southeast Asia.
- Ilu Ilu tamarind digestive candy is usually made by boiling tamarind pulp with sugar and other ingredients to create a thick, sticky mixture, which is then poured into molds or rolled into small balls.
- The resulting candies are round or oval and offer a chewy, slightly sour, and sweet flavor.
Directions for Use: Take one spoonful after meals.
- Please read the label carefully.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry, and airtight container.
- Best before 12 months.